Hair loss is a major problem in both the genders. Males suffer from baldness while females suffer from thinning of hair. Rather than depending on treatments, it is better to make your treatment a part of your life. This way your hair loss would not occur back even after treatment. Natural oils are good hair loss remedies that can be used from home. It can effortlessly be made a part of your hair loss treatment.
Oil for Hair Loss – Treatment 1
Castor Oil: Castor Oil, which is an extract from castor bean seeds, is good for hair growth. It is considered the natural ways of growing hair thick, healthy and long.
Benefits of Castor Oil
- Boosts hair growth to a great extent
- Makes your hair shinier and gives it a glossy look
- Does not allow your hair to dry easily
- Will not keep your scalp dry, therefore it keeps you away from dandruff
- If applied regularly, you can find your split ends to minimize
- Reduces hair damageMakes your hair abundant all over
Application of Castor Oil
- Apply oil all over the scalp with your fingers.
- Massage your scalp gently and allow it overnight.
- Cover your hair with plastic cover so that your pillow would not get the dirt of it. Since it is thick and sticky in nature, make sure it does not run over your face.
- Make use of a mild shampoo and a conditioner to make sure the oil content and moisture is not completely taken off from hair.
Oil for Hair Loss – Treatment 2
Emu oil: Emu oil is extracted from the fat of the bird emu. This fat is naturally found in the bird to aggravate the growth of hair in order to protect it from temperatures that are extreme.
Benefits of Emu Oil
- Gives back close to 80% of lost hair
- You can get a hairline close to your juvenile hairline
- Can make your hair abundant
- People suffering from hair loss due to hereditary reasons can make use of this oil
- Very effective for people who lost hair due to infections
- Good for dry scalp. It will help retain the moisture in scalp.
Application of Emu Oil
- Take few drops of emu oil in your palm and rub it well to warm the oil.
- Run your fingers over your scalp.
- Leave it overnight and wash it with a mild shampoo.
Oil for Hair Loss – Treatment 3
Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil is nothing but the extract from the jojoba plant which makes 50% of the seed by weight.
Benefits of Jojoba Oil
- Cleanses the scalp really well
- Makes the hair thick and abundant and shiny
- Breaks follicle blockage if anyLimits the secretion of sebum
Application of Jojoba Oil
- Jojoba oil can be applied just the way the above mentioned oils are applied.
- You can make use of jojoba shampoo and conditioners as well.
Oil for Hair Loss – Treatment 4
Rosemary Oil: Rosemary oil is an extract from the herb rosemary. It has a pleasant smell and is known for its amazing properties such as antibiotic, astringent, digestive and so on.
Benefits of Rosemary Oil
- The nutrients of rosemary oil nourish and conditions scalp.
- The antimicrobial quality keeps the scalp off from lice and bacterial infection.
- The antioxidants found in the oil stimulate hair follicles and betters hair growth.
Application of Rosemary Oil
- It can be rubbed to scalp on a regular basis.
- It can also be added to oil, shampoo and conditioners for retaining the qualities of it on scalp.
- Also you can add it to other essential oils if your scalp is infected.
Oil for Hair Loss – Treatment 5
Brahmi Oil: Brahmi oil is an extract of the gotu kola leaf. This is referred to be the preferred food of mother elephant during pregnancy. It is one of the most preferred ayurvedic oil.
Benefits of Brahmi Oil
- Alleviates itches and flakes caused due to dandruff
- Antioxidants found in the oil nourishes the scalp
- Improves split ends
- Cures alopecia infections
- Strengthens hair follicles and encourages hair growth
Application of Brahmi Oil
- It can be rubbed on the scalp before you hit your sack.
- Or you can soak your scalp with this oil for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Wash it with a mild shampoo.
- This can also be mixed with shampoo, conditioners and coconut oil.
Oil for Hair Loss – Treatment 6
Amla Oil: Amla oil is an extract from the fruit “gooseberry”. It is one of the well known Indian medicines to treat hair loss caused due to pitta dosha. Pitta dosha is caused due to bad food habits, excessive medicine and hair loss due to fever.
Benefits of Amla Oil
- Used as conditioner
- Treats pitta dosha
- Fortifies hair follicles and supports hair growth
- Can be used instead of oil to cool your body
Application of Amla Oil
- It can be used along with shampoos and conditioners.
- It can also be made use for normal use.
Oil for Hair Loss – Treatment 7
Bhringaraj oil: Bhringaraj oil is an extract from Kayyonni (scientifically called Eclipta alba). Sometimes the oil base of sesame is also made use to prepare bhringraj oil.
Benefits of Bhringaraj oil
- Prevents hair loss
- Brings the lost color of hair back
- Cures early baldness
- Relieves you of stress
- Best for people with sleeping disorders
- Cures premature greying